Telecom dailyLead from USTA March 18, 2005TODAY'S HEADLINES
NEWS OF THE DAY
- Survey: SMS takes hold in U.S. BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Qwest puts heat on MCI shareholders with raised offer
- Churn slowing for mobile phone companies
- Cox makes data, phone gains USTA SPOTLIGHT
- Telecom Engineering Conference at SUPERCOMM: Registration is Open EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- Paris calling VOIP DOWNLOAD
- Is VoIP mainstream?
- Spammers jump on VoIP bandwagon
- U.K. security guru warns of massive attack on enterprise VoIP networks REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- Wireless industry may be headed for clash with states
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.