Interview: Chatting On The AT&T Boat At TwitchCon [telecom]

By William B

While we were at TwtichCon 2022, we decided to hang out and chat with Disguised Toast on the Stream Boat. For its 5G wireless capabilities, the company held numerous events on their special Stream Boat during the events which the company would take people into the San Diego Bay and broadcast live from the edge of the water. One of these streams featured Disguised Toast as he [was] chatting for a few hours with his friends Sydeon and Scarra - with TwitchCon events and more happening in the background. We got a chance to chat with the drog while he was on the boat to discuss the event and the company's work with AT&T.

formatting link

************************** Moderator's Note **************************

Fascination-of-the-abtuse department

I'm sure some of my readers remember the "CB" craze of the seventies, and how those in the know made up their own patois to demonstrate that they were part of the CB cognoscenti.

It seems there is a new generation of "insiders" now generating language, although I'm unable to find a translation guide.

Bill Horne

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.