How to get a free iPhone 14 from Verizon or iPhone 14 Pro Max for just $99 [telecom]

Laptop Mag is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

How to get a free iPhone 14 from Verizon or iPhone 14 Pro Max for just $99

By Hilda Scott published 1 day ago

Here's how to get a free iPhone 14 from Verizon

formatting link

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, thanks "laptopmag," but I'm not interested in any of the array of Verizon Mobile "plans" you mention in your come-on. Verizon Mobile is trying to force me to spend a small fortune to replace the "4G LTE" phone that they now say isn't "4G LTE" anymore. Verizon Mobile says the "4G LTE" phone I thought would be working after the "3G" network was retired, must be replaced, so, apparently, Verizon Mobile feels that I'm good for at least another year of bait-and-switch-and-laugh treatment.

But, hey, I'll just pass this along for the lawyers who read it, and hope that they can decode whatever "value" this proposition represents. Feel free to inform the rest of us.

Bill Horne

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.