Cordboard PBX for sale [telecom]

[[ 'for sale' postings are generally verboten here, I'm making an ]] [[ exception in this case, due to the infrequent availability of ]] [[ such goodies. -- rdb, temp mod. ]]

Back in March of last year, I posted this:

A friend has just bought an old house. Therein, among sundries too numerous to enumerate, is a telephone switchboard. Wooden case, about 30 plug cables, new enough to have a 50s-type (?) dial on a pedestal to operator's right, hand crank to operate a ringer magneto(?). Maybe 6' tall by 24" wide. No immediately obvious external maker's tag.

Is anyone here eager to buy such a thing? If not, are there many people elsewhere known to be keen to have one? Any advice on how my friend could profit from disposing of this lovely but unwanted object?

Or should he just procede directly to eBay?

and am> If you do post it for sale, could you let us know where it was

posted? Thanks.

My friend is now in residence and barking his shins on the unit. Look here:

formatting link
for photos and a contact email address for the owner who is, it may be said, eager to part with this lovely ornament.

Next stop, kijiji, ebay or some such venue. Act now, while the price is right! :-)

Reply to
Mike Spencer
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.