Collect Calls From Correctional Facilities

Found a thread on BroadbandReports.com, at that mentions a company called Inmate Phone Services (IPS) . From time to time there has been some discussion about the high cost of calls from correctional facilities and also the fact that in many cases, people who have only cellular or VoIP service are unable to receive such calls, and this appears to be a partial solution. However I am unable to find any reviews from anyone who has utilized this company's services, so if any of you happen to have done business with this company I'd be interested in knowing if they provide a useable alternative, especially for calls to cell and VoIP phones.

Of course I hope that no one on this list has any friends or family members that are being detained, but realistically I would imagine that a few of you probably do, so please let me know if you have used the services of this or any similar firm, and how well it worked for you.

Reply to
Jack Decker
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.