WTB - Bosch-Radionics D6541 Line Cards

I am trying to find out if anyone has for sale any Bosch D6541 line cards that would be used with a D6500 Receiver

Let me know at snipped-for-privacy@ads-security.net

KK

Reply to
CoolPal
Loading thread data ...

I may have 4 line cards and some other 6500 parts...they may be a little dusty though.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hmm, sounds like yew need one o them new fangled lectric lites in thar. js

Reply to
alarman

Sorry the 4 I thought were Radx were DMP SCS1 cards.

The Radx that I can see in the dark right now are:

6510 6530 6555 6515 Shit I even found a brand new 7212B1 I didn't even know I had....bunch of other stuff...but its too dark in the shed to find much more right now.
Reply to
Crash Gordon

Please check to see if they are D6541 cards.

KK

Reply to
CoolPal

I have 4 new receivers in stock, plus another 5 used ones. I will check sometime tomorrow. Call me on my cell.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335 Cell

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I recently found a huge box of 52 Radionics D6112 boards I never knew I had.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

wow...I only have one left of those. lots of keypads, and other stuff...new in box or should I say; old never used in box?

| >> The Radx that I can see in the dark right now are: | >> 6510 | >> 6530 | >> 6555 | >> 6515 | >> Shit I even found a brand new 7212B1 I didn't even know I had....bunch of | >> other stuff...but its too dark in the shed to find much more right now. | >

| > Hmm, sounds like yew need one o them new fangled lectric lites in thar. | > js | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Don't go into the light...go into the light...

| > The Radx that I can see in the dark right now are: | > 6510 | > 6530 | > 6555 | > 6515 | > Shit I even found a brand new 7212B1 I didn't even know I had....bunch of | > other stuff...but its too dark in the shed to find much more right now. | | Hmm, sounds like yew need one o them new fangled lectric lites in thar. | js | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

AH !...thanks...i got lotsa NOS.

| >

| > | >> The Radx that I can see in the dark right now are: | > | >> 6510 | > | >> 6530 | > | >> 6555 | > | >> 6515 | > | >> Shit I even found a brand new 7212B1 I didn't even know I | > had....bunch | > of | > | >> other stuff...but its too dark in the shed to find much more right | > now. | > | >

| > | > Hmm, sounds like yew need one o them new fangled lectric lites in | > thar. | > | > js | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

The correct term would be be NOS (New Old Stock)

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I have 4 new cards in stock.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335 Cell

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.