Old subject - audio recording in pa.

the pittsburgh post gazzette is running a story about a school bus driver for laidlaw services who complained to state police about being fired becuse laidlaw forced him to drive over occupied busses when state troopers went to the garage to get the tapes in bus recorders they discovered audio on the tape and laidlaw is now being investigated for breaking the wire tap laws in pa. which requires 2 party concent. as i have stated before for every one audio monitoring in pa is illegal in almost all cases except where permitted by warrant or legislation. sooner or later you will get into troubl for using it in pa. no matter how much you think you are complying with the law by simply posting a sticker or sign.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz
Loading thread data ...

anyone who is forced to drive over an occupied bus should be fired.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

the driver should not be fired his bosses should be fired for making him drive a bus over occupied. BTW Laid law is looking at 3rd degree felony charges for having those voice recorders on the busses. Da is reviwing the whole thing.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

And the driver has no responsibility...he shouldn't have know not to drive over an occupied bus? Sheesh.

Here's a gun, go shoot that guy over there...ok..bang...well HE told me too...it's not MY fault.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

He did the next best thing and called state police immediatly so they could get the tape evidence. Not everyone has the cahoonies to say no to a boss Ido thats why i work for my self becuse i have told many where to go.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

Mr. Markowitz:

You may want to re-read your oringinal post. With the lack of punctuation, it took me reading it a couple of times to understand that the driver was "operating an over-occupied bus", rather than "he drove over occupied busses" (big "Kaa-runch"). The latter interpretation sort of puts Mr. Gordon's responses in the correct perspective. ;)

Regards,

Frank

Reply to
FIRETEK

HAH !! No shit...that's too funny. I ges spekin 'glish heps a litle.

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.