Hail to the Chief

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up." He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee. The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter every where, then just walks out.

The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Whoa there, Chief! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about anyway?"

The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Training for upper management position in United States Government: come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day."

Reply to
Jackcsg
Loading thread data ...

Or if you can't even run stupid horse shows ask your roommate to hire you as asst dir at FEMA so you can get his job when he quits 6 months later.

Reply to
<thesatguy1

I sent the blonde joke to my brother and he asked if I'd seen any evacuees in my area yet because there must be a couple Brazilian spread out over Texas...

Reply to
JW

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-H.L.Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Thanks for the quote Allan. Democracy is turning into a religion, it's how you interpret it on any given day.

Reply to
Jackcsg

Ya know what Jack? I think about says everything that is true today about democracy, in the US, in the fewest words possible.

That's going up on my bulletin board.

I think something like below was said by someone from the ACLU once

The Constitution is document with ever changing meaning.

Douhhhh! Yeah, sure.

Reply to
Jim

Thanks Jim. Our founding fathers wrote the constitution for protecting the people, in turn the people formed the Government(s), which in turn protects itself from the people. Once you realize this contradiction, it all starts to make sense....that it makes no sense.

Reply to
Jackcsg

Oh don't worry...they write books, have library's, and receive other supplements from Halliburton and other various Government contractors, as consultants.

sense....that

Reply to
Jackcsg

Can someone tell me why we let these people have an unbelievable salary while in office and then pay them for the rest of their life or spouses life? I don't recall anyone ever putting this to a vote in my lifetime.

Reply to
JW

Seems like US Senators only receive $275,000. a year plus free health care after they retire - I don't know how they get by on such a small figure.

Reply to
<thesatguy1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.