AA Locksmith Services In LA 866-294-3464 Los Angeles Locksmith.

A Locksmith LA Locksmith Services In Los Angeles county, capable of handling all of your locksmith needs. Our Los Angeles locksmith team specialize in all types of locks, keys and safes. With our highly trained Los Angeles situated locksmiths, we are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we handle all types of Los Angeles calls whether if it is for commercial, residential, business or automotive. we can do it all.

Call us at 323-590-4883 / 866-294-3464 or visit us at

formatting link
Emergency - Los Angeles locksmith

24hr Emergency Lockouts / Openings Automobile / Car Entry Digital Locks reprogramming Digital Locks repair / Install Hydraulic door closer Repair / infront building doors Padlocks Open Filing Cabinets Open Mailboxes locks Burglary / Break in Repairs Open locked car door / Trunk / fuel door Open locked / Stuck garage door Open automatic driveway gates Open / Repair any type of safe Open High security locks Deadbolts Master keying / combo changes Security Strike plates Interlocking plates Wrap around plates Apartment & Condo Mailboxes Commercial - Los Angeles locksmith High traffic locks Panic bars Emergency exit door devices Fire escape devices Door Installations hanging / fixtures Door & Window Locks repair / Pick / Install Mortise cylinder replacement Master key systems High security restricted systems Glass door repair Locks rekey Open locked / Stuck mailbox Open locked / Stuck file cabinets Open / Repair any type of safe High security pickproof locks Locksets Lever locks Door Closers Hydraulic and concealed Electric strikes & Buzzer systems Handicapped Access ADA approved lever sets Residential - Los Angeles locksmith 24hr Emergency Lockouts / Openings Automobile / Car Entry Digital Locks reprogramming Digital Locks repair / Install Door Installations hanging / fixtures Door & Window Locks repair / Pick / Install Padlocks Open Filing Cabinets Open Mailboxes locks Burglary / Break in Repairs Open locked car door / Trunk / fuel door Open locked / Stuck garage door Open automatic driveway gates Open / Repair any type of safe Open High security locks Car / Automotive locksmith Security Vehicles, cars, trucks, motorcycles GM VAT Keys Transponder Chip Key Trunks Opening Keys Made for the Ignition Keys Made for Door Locks Ignition Switches Repaired Door Locks Fixed Doors & Ignitions Re-Keyed to Different Keys High-Security Keys Made for Cars Transponder, Laser, and VAT Keys Foreign & Domestic Vehicles Replace lost car keys Open locked cars Car Lockout Broken key extractions Remaking lost high security car keys Unlock Steering wheel Open Door / Unlock Gas cap Program and duplicate transponder keys Repair and rekey car locks Keyless entry remotes and programming Car keys locked in the trunk Car keys locked in the car Broken car key
Reply to
toolmannet
Loading thread data ...

I wonder how many in the alarm industry also offer locksmith services. We've been doing a brisk business in online sales of locksmith supplies for several years though it was almost a non-existent part of our business when I owned an alarm company.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I have not seen any in my area for 20 years. The same licensing agency that handles alarm companies regulates locksmiths too (they are separate licenses though).

I don't think the vast majority of alarm dealers know the first thing about 'real' locksmithing (include me in that bunch).

Reply to
G. Morgan

RHC: Well, I for one do extensive locksmithing as part of my "package deal" for clients. And I've been doing it for 35 years.

If clients can get reasonable prices for locksmithing services such as re-keying when they move into a new home, as well as some of the simpler physical security precautions they pretty much always need, AS WELL as the alarm system, all from "one source shopping", that has given me a big advantage over the other alarmcos in my area (when all our alarm pricing is similiar).

Besides, if you are someone's security dealer and only supply the alarm system, then IMO you are not doing a complete job for your customer (please no one take offence at that. I know the smaller professionals will give their clients the information they need to know even if they cant do the work; however, the large mass marketers like Brinks and ADT don't (they generally don't know shit from paint in that regard......they only want to sell monitoring contracts and to hell with the security part !! )

Reply to
tourman

In my experience, it seems that if someone has started out in locksmithing they can/do migrate to alarms. But not vice versa.

Reply to
Jim

RHC: Yeah, probably so ! RMR is a real attraction in our business and gives us a measure of security when times get tough. Locksmithing.....you don't work, you don't get paid !!

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.