Another great Giveaway from HomeTheaterDiscussion.com

In celebration of this great country's Independence Day,

formatting link
will proudly award a new Samsung DVD-HD950 to one loyal Home Theater Discussion member. Here are the details:

Rules:

1. Anyone with 50 posts by July 4th can participate in this contest for a chance to win a NEW Samsung DVD-HD950. 2. You will automatically earn 1 raffle ticket for being an HTD member (with 50 posts by July 4th). 3. You will earn 5 extra raffle tickets for every informative/entertaining review submitted. 4. HTD will have a random drawing and select 6 final contestants. 5. The final 6 contestants will be asked to answer one final question (not to be revealed until July 4th). 6. HTD members will select a winner by reviewing the answer to this one final question and placing their vote in an HTD poll.

Register to become a HomeTheaterDiscussion.com member here:

formatting link
Reviews should be posted here:

formatting link
What do I do to win?

Be or become an active participant on

formatting link
Increase your chances of winning by posting reviews associated with Home Theater related hardware, software, movies or events. The reviews MUST be your original work.

The top 6 finalists will be selected by the end of day July 4th, 2005. HTD members will then have until 10:00 A.M. (CST), Sunday, July 10,

2005 to select a winner based on the contestant's answer to the final question. HTD reserves the right to adjust or disqualify votes and/or to disqualify and/or permanently ban members from the HTD site if any impropriety is suspected.

The Samsung DVD-HD950 - Get an Even Clearer View

The 720p/768p/1080i DVD Players greatly enhance video performance by increasing the video resolution of ordinary DVD titles and up-converting them to HDTV compliant formats. A normal DVD player outputs 480i (interlaced) video. Progressive Scan DVD players can roughly double that resolution by outputting 480p video. the HD players enable you to enjoy an HDTV compliant picture-roughly twice the resolution of progressive scan DVD players. It is not High Definition DVD, so it is not a new format and works with existing discs.

Reply to
HTEnthusiast
Loading thread data ...

In celebration of this great country's Independence Day,

formatting link
will proudly award a new Samsung DVD-HD950 to one loyal Home Theater Discussion member. Here are the details:

Rules:

1. Anyone with 50 posts by July 4th can participate in this contest for a chance to win a NEW Samsung DVD-HD950. 2. You will automatically earn 1 raffle ticket for being an HTD member (with 50 posts by July 4th). 3. You will earn 5 extra raffle tickets for every informative/entertaining review submitted. 4. HTD will have a random drawing and select 6 final contestants. 5. The final 6 contestants will be asked to answer one final question (not to be revealed until July 4th). 6. HTD members will select a winner by reviewing the answer to this one final question and placing their vote in an HTD poll.

Register to become a HomeTheaterDiscussion.com member here:

formatting link
Reviews should be posted here:

formatting link
What do I do to win?

Be or become an active participant on

formatting link
! Increase your chances of winning by posting reviews associated with Home Theater related hardware, software, movies or events. The reviews MUST be your original work.

The top 6 finalists will be selected by the end of day July 4th, 2005. HTD members will then have until 10:00 A.M. (CST), Sunday, July 10,

2005 to select a winner based on the contestant's answer to the final question. HTD reserves the right to adjust or disqualify votes and/or to disqualify and/or permanently ban members from the HTD site if any impropriety is suspected.

The Samsung DVD-HD950 - Get an Even Clearer View

The 720p/768p/1080i DVD Players greatly enhance video performance by increasing the video resolution of ordinary DVD titles and up-converting them to HDTV compliant formats. A normal DVD player outputs 480i (interlaced) video. Progressive Scan DVD players can roughly double that resolution by outputting 480p video. the HD players enable you to enjoy an HDTV compliant picture-roughly twice the resolution of progressive scan DVD players. It is not High Definition DVD, so it is not a new format and works with existing discs.

Reply to
HTEnthusiast

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.