Robert Bass

That's not exactly correct. I just felt it was disingenuous for you to wait this long to post a response to a comment made weeks ago. As for my thoughts... I'm fairly certain that more than just a few eyebrows were raised when that message first appeared. You really missed your chance to strike while the iron was hot.

So *your* interpretation goes. Besides... I have zero credibility anyway so there's not much to lose.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

I replied to PTs post which was made yesterday, not three weeks ago, as to your credibility, you are correct you have none.

Doug

Reply to
Doug

Change can be good. Forgiveness is so much better. Life's too short, Jim. There's no denying Robert's been one of the nastiest characters on USENET. I took his apology to be genuine. I don't see where "being civil" to him is a betrayal of my principles.

I don't see where spewing filth into the group makes you any more "credible" than what Robert's done.

Heh... You mistake "civility" and "forgiveness" for "flip flopping" and "wishy washiness"... Interesting.

Reply to
Frank Olson

No actually. You didn't reply to "PT's" post at all. You snipped it entirely, highlighted Robert's and replied to him, then you flame the individual who pointed out the fact.

"Pot, kettle, black".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Not likely.

PT cross posted and everyone elses posts that followed continued cross posting.

Since when is there a restriction on how long it takes to post a reply. We just had one from a few months ago. Perhaps Doug was on vacation or what ever. Besides, since his post is so close to the truth, I'd say it was worth the wait.

Reply to
Jim

"Bob" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : RH7wk.22181$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews9.bellsouth.net...

On the contrary that would be refreshing.... seing someone new explaining to the world the best side of bAss ;-)

Reply to
Petem

ge

Frank has credibility?

Reply to
mleuck

How could you know?

You have difficulty distinguishing between the smell of a rose and the smell of your shorts after a day on the bike!

Reply to
Petem

Now ya did it.

Ya know he's gonna go out and buy a rose and it's going to take him HOURS trying to determine if there really is a difference.

Put a blindfold on him and he'd NEVER figure it out.

Reply to
Jim

Nahhh! He blew it. Missed the boat, and the Mariachi band playin' on the fantail.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.