Programmable Sequencing Switch?

I have six 120V wall plug devices that I'd like to turn on automatically in sequence at five minute intervals at a preset, but programmable, time each morning. I'm wondering whether some sort of programmable power-strip-like device exists that would do this. Does anyone know?

-- Bob Day

Reply to
Bob Day
Loading thread data ...

I have an Aviosys IP POWER 9258T and it can do what you want for four outputs. Aviosys also has eight output model(s). The 9258's are available Buy-It-Now for $95, shipping to US included, on eBay. Search for IP POWER

9258* or INTERNET POWER CONTROLLER

formatting link
The IP POWER 9258 uses mechanical relays rather than SCRs to control power to the AC receptacles, and so can be modified to provide SPST switching of a signal or DC rather than 120VAC. Also, I prefer not to add devices to my system that depend on AC power, so I was pleased to see that it runs internally entirely on 5vdc from a small, easily-bypassed, internal AC-to-5VDC converter.

It is readily programmed though web-based GUI, by sending simple http command strings, or a VB/.net etc programming

HTH ... Marc

Visit my Home Automation and Electronics Internet Porch Sale at

formatting link

Marc_F_Hult

formatting link

Reply to
Marc_F_Hult

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.