Solution for securing VPN using 2-factor SMS Authentication

Hi Everyone,

I've developed an IAS plugin, 'MobileKey', that provides 2-Factor Authentication (via SMS) for VPN networks using Microsoft IAS (Win2k/Win2k3) as RADIUS server.

Two authentication modes are supported - Windows password plus SMS access code, and Challenge Password plus SMS access code. Delivering access code by SMS secures the VPN against key-press capture spyware and trojans residing on the client PC.

'MobileKey' is database driven/secured and can comfortably authenticate up to 50,000 users a day with an SMPP connectivity to an SMSC.

I'm now looking for beta testers for this plugin to test out on Cisco and other VPN equipment, as well as partners interested in reselling this kind of solution out of the box, customized or OEM.

'MobileKey' offers unbeatable value for deployments exceeding 30 VPN users as no hardware key is required - your mobilephone is your key generator!

Here's some preliminary information:-

SMS Gateway used - VisualGSM Enterprise Server

formatting link
IAS Plugin Windows Installer with Help file
formatting link
SMS delivery mode - GSM or SMPP 3.3/3.4

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Rgds, Joshua Lim Visualtron Software

formatting link

Reply to
Joshua Lim
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.