Problem setting up Netscreen PSK based dialup VPN

Folks

I'm pretty new to managing Netscreen so please bear with me if this is a dumb question.

I am in the process of creating a PSK based dialup VPN.

As such I am following the instruction outlined in KB7730

1. Configure an address book entry for the internal network. For more information on configuring an address book entry for the internal network, go to Configuring an Address Book Entry for the Internal Network.
  2. Configure a dial up VPN user. For more information on configuring a dial up VPN user, go to Configuring a Dial Up VPN User.
  3. Configure a phase 1 proposal. For more information on configuring phase 1 proposals, go to Configuring Phase 1 Proposals.
  4. Configure a phase 2 proposal. For more information on configuring phase 2 proposals, go to Configuring Phase 2 Proposals.
  5. Configure a policy for dial up VPN. For more information on configuring a policy for dial up VPN, go to Configuring a Policy for Dial Up VPN.

That's where I have a problem. When I define the policy I don't find the relevant entry in the tunnel drop-down menu (actually remains empty). I am pretty sure that I have defined the VPN user as per point

Any idea ?

Thanks & regards

--alexT

PS: ScreenOS 5.3

Reply to
AlexT
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.