How to make SSL server

I have to create a proxy SSL server to provide security in my project of e banking

Task Includes - Generate a dummy certificate for a site which will be checked at the client end.

The whole handshaking procedure between client and server. Then the encryption at client end using public key and reading matter at server end using private key.

Also -I have to make web pages in ASP.net and using SQL server.

So i want help to select language which will operate at the server end and do all the transaction from the client. And how to check the certificate at the users end.

Reply to
rahismailbox
Loading thread data ...

Am Thu, 01 Nov 2007 05:54:16 -0700 schrieb snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

Nice, how about a reverse proxy?

man openssl But a dummy certificate on e ebanking server needs stupid users.

tcp 3 way handhanking?

I am now a little confused if you use ssl you have an encrypted layer, why do you want encrypt the data twice?

Many people do that, I guess it will work.

At the very first you should check what you really wnat, if you only build webpages use https the end to end encryption will be made by the webserver. If you want to code an application which make those things, watch for the doku libcrypt, libssl etc. or the similar windows part.

cheers

Reply to
Burkhard Ott

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 05:54:16 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote: Check out "SSL Explorer". It might also take care of the reverse proxy issues. It appears to be free unless you have over 25 simultaneous connections. I'm not sure about the certificate issues, but this also has to deal with it.

Reply to
Meso

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.