Fortinet Routing Issue

I have a Fortinet Fortigate-100A and believe this is stopping access to one of our remote networks (when connecting onto the network via a Cisco VPN).

Our VPN comes in via ADSL (Cisco 800 modem), is connected to the Cisco Pix which is then connected to the Fortinet which in turn connects to the local lan in the office. From this lan are 2 further Cisco connections out to different companies.

We've added a static route to the company PCs and they can all ping the remote network OK. When connected via the VPN I can only ping as far as the Cisco 1800 (10.226.142.251) on the way out.

I've added the same static route to the Fortigate (I only have the web interface)

Another remote network which is configured in the same way is accessed fine and routes out via a Cisco 500 (10.226.142.1).

Any ideas how to connect to this other network via the .251 Cisco. Is it the Fortigate or the Cisco blocking the VPN traffic?

Thanks Martin

Reply to
martin.hamblin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.