Two VPN groups on PIX 506 - Two Radius Servers on LAN

Hello,

This is what I would like to do:

I have two vpngroups (A and B) created on the PIX. I want the A group to authenticate via Radius to Server A and the B group to authenticate to Server B (also via Radius)

So it looks like this so far:

aaa-server A protocol radius aaa-server A (inside) host server_A chuck

aaa-server B protocol radius aaa-server B (inside) host server_B berry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vpngroup A authentication-server A vpngroup A password ********

vpngroup B authentication-server B vpngroup B password ********

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-3des esp-md5-hmac crypto ipsec security-association lifetime kilobytes 100000 crypto dynamic-map dynmap 10 set transform-set myset crypto map mymap 10 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dynmap crypto map mymap client configuration address initiate crypto map mymap client configuration address respond crypto map mymap client authentication A crypto map mymap interface outside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see that I have the crypto map client authentication pointing to A and thats OK and it works fine, but when I go to add B it just takes the place of A, and I cant have both. I tried creating a new crypto may called newmap with all the same things as the original but then I am stuck again becuause I can only apply one map to the outside interface.

Can anyone help??

Thanks,

P.

Reply to
Pichi_b
Loading thread data ...

Hello,

I am posting this so if anyone else out there runs into this problem it will save them a few hours of looking at ambiguous Cisco documentation.

The short answer is this cannot be done on ver 6.3.x

Only one crypto map client authentication per interface is allowed. However you can do a backup for example:

crypto map MYMAP client authentication AuthIn DR

Where AuthIn is your primary Authentication Policy and DR is a backup policy.

Hope this helps someone,

Pedro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Pichi_b

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.