Software Testing Conference 2011(July 2nd, Bangalore)

Hi ,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July 2nd.

I guess it will add a great value to all the Testing professionals in the Testing domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I called, they had 300 more seats left.

Please find below is the url to go through the website:

formatting link

Thanks Raj

Test Professional TRACK:

=93The ugly duckling=94 =96 Changing face of Testing An optimum approach to n-tier architectured application testing Building an Automation Framework around Open Source Technologies Commercial Test Automation Tools and its real benefit Software Security Testing Mobile/Infotainment Apps testing Cloud Testing: The future of software testing The Case for a Standard Uniform Test Modeling Language Protocol Testing Globalization testing- Getting your software World-ready Avionics Testing

Test Leadership TRACK :

=93The ugly duckling=94 =96 Changing face of Testing Leadership Lessons for the Test & QA Profession Emerging business drivers and orthogonal validations Accelerate defect detection via Hypothesis Based Testing(HBT) The Business Case for Test Automation Creating a high performance Testing & QA Team Test Strategy and Test Planning Improving Test competency Using Real-World Agile Practices on Your Testing Project Workforce Strategies for Creating Successful Test Organization Process maturity in QA/Testing (Six Sigma, CMM..)

Reply to
mahi kumar
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.