RSA Web Agent for IIS behind PIX 501 with NAT

I have Windows Server 2003 running IIS, and the RSA Web Agent installed, which talks successfully to an RSA Appliance. The IIS server and the RSA Appliance are both behind a PIX 501, and the PIX translates 3 public IP's to 3 private IP's, each of which is assigned to a different Web site in IIS. When I select one of the web sites and enable RSA Protection, from my internal network I can enter the URL or IP of the protected web site and have it properly redirected to the RSA Appliance, and when I authenticate, I get the web page, as expected. But when I enter the URL from an external source on the internet, I get the web page directly, without first being redirected to the RSA Appliance, as I should be. It appears as though the Web Agent isn't recognizing the correct IP when it is hit from the outside. Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this? Thanks very much.

Reply to
ng01
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.