PIX 515 to Contivity 1750 - Can't access internet on Corporate LAN!?!?!?

Hello all, we have a branch office that needs to connect to the HQ and to the internet via the HQ's connection. Unfotunately we can see the local HQ LAN just fine but can't seem to route the traffic to the internet. I have included a simple diagram to assist but the theoretical question remains do I bother configuring all the subnets at each side or just pass all traffic through the tunnel regardless of destination and let the HQ router sort it out. We have had no luck in trying to pass

0.0.0.0 traffic across the private interface since we have the 0 route pointing back towards the BO. This is very frustrating, please shed some light on it for me, thanks!!!

BO LAN x.x.106.0 x.x.107.0 Contivity 1750 (external IP 10.x.16.2) uncontrolled router (external ip 10.x.16.1) | | | v uncontrolled router (external ip 10.x.12.1) Pix 515e external ip 10.x.12.99

205.x.15.0 205.x.14.0 205.x.13.0 | | | v Contivity 1750 (IPs 205.x.x.201, 10.x.12.100) internet

Why can't I see the internet from the BO??? It is driving me crazy, I will post the run config if I need to later. Thanks!

Reply to
ShoutyMcNasty
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.