Is the crypto map order important ? Or is that between ezvpn and l2tp/ipsec ?

My router is configured to work as ezvpn server, site-to-site and l2tp/ ipsec gateway. This l2tp/ipsec is for mobile devices ( Windows mobile

2003 premium or 2005 ) which support by default l2tp/ipsec but not cisco vpn client.

I have no problem with configuration of site-to-site with ezvpn or of site-to-site with l2tp/ipsec gateway. But when I let all three to work together, it seems there is some conflict between the l2tp/ipsec and ezvpn.

If the crypto map command for ezvpn has smaller order number then ezvpn clients work, and l2tp/ipsec client cannot make the connection.

If the crypto map command for l2tp has smaller order number then l2tp/ ipsec clients work, and ezvpn clients can make the connection but go nowhere.

site-to-site ipsec is still happy no matter what crypto map numbers of l2tp or ezvpn are.

Is that because both l2tp/ipsec and ezvpn in this configuration have dynamic peers so they fight each other ?

Thanks,

DT

Reply to
dt1649651
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.