Fun and games with NAT

Afternoon all, I have a bit of a situation I have to deal with regarding an IP scheme migration, currently I have a number of sites which have been assigned address ranges within our network, initially they were unable to complete the migration from their old address ranges within the timescale required. They access our network via a Cisco 3750 switch connected to a PIX 515 running PIX 7.2. In order to allow them access in the short term their old IP addresses were NAT'ed to the new ones at the PIX (the vast majority of each range done dynamically but the top end of each sites range reserved for statics where necessary). They are now looking to migrate to the new IP scheme and need to do so in their own time, I am trying to come up with a way of doing this that I can put in place and then will not require any intervention on the Cisco devices as each site migrates. The network (with the exception of the NAT to allow for the old IP schemes) is a NAT 0 network - the no nat is configured using nat exemption. My problem is working out how to set the system up to facilitate these changes without breaking any of the static nat rules that are currently in place to allow traffic inbound. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Reply to
Guyster
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.