FTP passive problem with PIX 515E

Hi,

Sorry for my very bad english. ¿Can you speak spanish?

I publish a Microsoft FTP Server through Cisco PIX 515E with static PAT. In active (port) mode works fine, because in passive mode any command receive response and a time out is received. I use fixup command for ftp to port 21. The static pat redirect ports tcp-udp 20 and 21, and access rules permit trafic to ports TCP-UDP 20 and 21.

What is my problem?

Very thanks, Diego Fernández

Reply to
Diego Fernández
Loading thread data ...

Fine.

Drop static and access-list for port 20. Then fixup can work. Drop static and access-list for protocol udp.

Reply to
Lutz Donnerhacke

Hi, I delete de static access-list for port 20. I delete de static access-list for protocol udp.

In active mode works fine because in passive mode not work.

Can help me? Very thanks.

Diego Fernández

PD. Sorry for my bad english.

"Lutz D>> In active (port) mode works fine, because in passive mode any command

Reply to
Diego Fernández

Then your pix or your config is broken. You may post the relevant part of your config, if possible.

Reply to
Lutz Donnerhacke

How UDP is related to FTP (either active, or passive)?

Reply to
Andrei Ivanov

Thanks to all. FTP is working. The problems is that the FTP Server had 2 Ip's, because only one is public though PIX. When de FTP server send port command (in passive mode) is sendind with IP not published.

Very thanks for your interesting.

Sorry for my very bad english. Diego Fernández

"Diego Fernández" escribió en el mensaje news:dukb0i$qef$ snipped-for-privacy@nsnmpen3-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net...

Reply to
Diego Fernández

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.