Get CCNA/CCNP certfication(without exams)Pay after confirmation

FRIENDS Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates, make them pass and charge some extra amount from them......... see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

official secure site..... when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment through western union money transfer.......

what details i need from the candidates :-

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and certificate)
  2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
  3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
  4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
  5. correct exam numbers.......

so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these details then he will be certified within a week....

rates :-

any microsoft exam :- 250 usd(including exam fee) ccna exam :- 500 usd(including exam fee) ccnp each exam :- 600 usd(inlcduing exam fee)

so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at vinay_vue snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
vinay
Loading thread data ...

You left out us giving you our SSN, credit card and ATM pin numbers. ... and our first born offspring.

Reply to
Cisco Kid

Do you need my credit card number and secure code??? With my driving license and passport you can do a lot but without money what can you do?

Cisco Kid wrote:

Reply to
Jose Mac Donald

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.