CCNP

I currently have the CCNA and CCDA. I want to go after the CCNP. Could somebody please give me some advice on the direction I should take. Which exam should I take first and so on? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Larry
Loading thread data ...

Start with BSCI unless your background is more on the switching side.

Reply to
The Man

BSCI is the one I have done, and from what I hear is the hardest. I would suggest getting that one out of the way first, but as another poster suggests, it does depend on what you do more, and also what the colleges offer at that time of the year.

Regards

Larry wrote:

Reply to
James

Larry yazdi:

formatting link

Reply to
Eotret

Thanks. Now your information is on record at CertGuard....AND you've been reported to Cisco.

Reply to
CertGuard

You fu©kin' idiot!!! Do you NOT know that Microsoft has a lawsuit pending against those @$$fu©kers?

Their material is illegal. Quit using it and quit trying to push it off onto other people.

-- BD MCNGP #51

Reply to
BD

hi Larry: hope my experience will help you i've finished CCNP and CCIE R&S written exam, and preparing for R&S lab in my opinion , i think CCNP is the most important step in my network and cisco study no doubt that Route and Switch is the most fundamental part in everything~ so you must grasp BSCI and BCMSN very very very well my suggestion is

1.skim all the four course quickly, get a overall imagine in your mind of what you are and you will learning

2.dig in BSCI ,after that, BCMSN, try your best to finish every experiment in your book, it's very important, if you don't have the equipment , i strongly suggest the Cisco 7200 Simulator

formatting link
, it's a real simulator that you can treat it as you have the whole lab suite.

3.DO NOT take anyting as the former reply suggest "testking" and so on it do no good to your study

4.Cisco.com is the best reference .

sorry about my poor english because i'm not a native speaker, if you still have any question, i'd like to discuss anything about cisco or network with you :) good luck~

by Le> I currently have the CCNA and CCDA. I want to go after the CCNP. Could

Reply to
Leon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.