Any ideas?

Which of the following statements is true regarding the routing tables on a Cisco router.

a) Entries are listed in the order of the route cost metrics b) Only the active link is shown for load-balances routers c) Priviliged EXEC mode is required to view the routing table d) The clear ip route * command refreshes the entire routing table.

c) seems to be wrong. and d) doesn't refresh static routes afaik, which leaves a & b. And I ain't got no idea about them!

Any clues?

Reply to
Robin Peters
Loading thread data ...

i would go with C

Reply to
Saad Ahmed

And you would be wrong...

C2610>show ip route Codes: C - connected, S - static, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP D - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external, O - OSPF, IA - OSPF inter area N1 - OSPF NSSA external type 1, N2 - OSPF NSSA external type 2 E1 - OSPF external type 1, E2 - OSPF external type 2 i - IS-IS, su - IS-IS summary, L1 - IS-IS level-1, L2 - IS-IS level-2 ia - IS-IS inter area, * - candidate default, U - per-user static route o - ODR, P - periodic downloaded static route

Gateway of last resort is not set

10.0.0.0/24 is subnetted, 1 subnets C 10.0.0.0 is directly connected, Ethernet0/0 C2610>

D is correct

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

formatting link
a look at the above mentioned URL.

Reply to
Saad Ahmed

thanks Jonathan

Reply to
Robin Peters

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.