FAQ: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed

Q: How do I get the maximum possible DSL or cable modem speed? Should I use one of those tweaking programs?

A: See the Navas Cable Modem/DSL Tuning Guide at .

Reply to
John Navas
Loading thread data ...

Q: How do I get the maximum possible DSL or cable modem speed? Should I use one of those tweaking programs?

Reply to
John Navas

Google "Cablenut"! It's a exe file that uses a given "ccs" file to modify your registry. Than Google the "Shifter Custom.ccs file. These files are available on two different sites.

Just run the program and use the Shifter Custom file. It will make 38 entries in your registry if you choose to use it. It also gives you the option of backing up your registry if you choose. I recommend that you do.

It worked for me.

Good luck.

Reply to
Theslaz

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.