Animated tool for Wi-Fi?

Does anyone know of any animated tools that can run down in the tasktray next to the clock for Wi-Fi connections? Currently I use the default Windows XP tool and the only thing that 'animates' is the little screen, it will turn blue when there is activity. I was kinda hoping there was a icon/program out there that would actually animate the antenna or something? Just something neat I would like to have.

Thanks.

Reply to
Wi-Fi Rocks!
Loading thread data ...

Ususally, the software that comes with the wireless device provides controlling software that can display in the systray. Often, the display is a crude signal strength meter. You probably already have that, but don't have it set to display in the systray.

Reply to
Jerry Park

Try a google search for 'WiFi monitor' or some such. Seems to be some third party stuff out there.

Reply to
Jerry Park

Yeah I use to use the tool that came with my card, but the colors are HORRIBLE, it interferes with my desktop theme and I can barlely see it, thats why I switched to using Windows.

I was wondering if there was any 3rd party programs out there that I could use instead.

Reply to
Wi-Fi Rocks!

Reply to
mame

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.