Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is there any good DVD copy software?
Hey Guys! I am new in videography business, in this I have to copy number of DVDs. For this I am searching for the best DVD software in the market. If you people have some idea regarding DVD copy...

Locksmith Mobile Los Angeles
Are you in a jam? Need a locksmith now? Mobile locksmith Los Angeles Areas We come to your place Call Us: 818-386-1022 Services we Offer: Home And Auto Locksmith Services * Re-key locks * Open locked...

SOS - Wireless Issue
I'm not sure what's happened but all of a sudden one on the computers on my home network doesn't have network access. Two of the three are fine. I have a 108Mbps Wireless Router. It says that I have...

Fairly large event WiFi setup
Hey guys, My facility will be hosting a conference with about 300 people, and we're expecting about 300 people to show up. We're estimating 250-300 concurrent connections. From an RF standpoint, it's...

Hotel AP logon software ??
Hi All, Does anyone have a suggestion for security software to handle customers logging into a hotel's wireless network? I was thinking it might only need to have the front desk hand out a (wpa2) pass...

Need Commercial AP's, Allied Telesys AT-WA7400 ???
Hi All, I have a customer with d-link AP's in four separate co-located buildings (hotel rooms). The Building are all linked (wired) with Ethernet. The d-link AP's are not working so well. So, I was...

NEWS: Starbucks: Forget T-Mobile, get (free) WiFi with AT&T
At Starbucks, T-Mobile is out and AT&T is in, at least when it comes to WiFi. AT&T and Starbucks announced their new partnership this morning, saying that the carrier plans to offer a variety of...

advice needed
I am attempting to make my own extension cables for my PCI wiresess card. I have a removable antenna with the reverse polarity SMA connectors. My question is where can I get the mini coax to make the...

bellsouth dsl modem
Can anyone tell me a possible brand/model of dsl modem/router that Bellsouth uses (now ATT). The modem in question is also wireless and has been in place approx 18 months. I have to work with the...

New Phone & Carrier
Hello all, I am in the market for a new cell phone and possibly carrier. I currently have a voice only family plan (800 minutes) for 69.99 with Sprint. I am looking to upgrade my phone to something...

Nokia N81 8GB Unlocked Cell Phone - 002B9M2
The N81 8GB is a near top-of-the line model from Nokia. Almost matching the N95 8GB feature for feature, this smartphone is featured as the music and gaming device du jour from Nokia, and comes loaded...

For sale:Brand new unlocked Nokia N95,Apple iphone 8gb
* CONTACT DETAILS EMAIL :P_CELLPHONESDEPOT EMAIL:P_CELLPHONESDEPOT We are accredited mobiles and household electronics Sellers. We give you the best of service around the Globe and the best Pda and...

how to combine 2 internet connection together so internet can share better
I have a wireless network and when alot of people is connected to the network the pages open slow..i was wondering if i could connect 2 internet lines together to take the load off each not talking to...

FOR SELL NOKIA N95 8GB/ APPLE IPHONE 8GB / HTC TYTN II (Kaiser) SMARTHPHONE
We are a Trading Company of various products and commodities including GSM Mobile Phones, Plasma and LCD TVs and other Audio-Video products. In the box: Nokia N95 (8GB) Nokia Battery BL-6F, 1200 mAh...

USB or PC card with antenna, which is best?
Which would be best for pulling in a weak signal to my old Thinkpad? ...A PC card with and external antenna or a USB adapter with an external antenna (if there is such a beast)? Recommendations...