Re: Is GNU Radio Open to Public Now?

>> Hi all,

>> I found a software defined radio project named "GNU radio". >>
formatting link
>> But it seems the main site comsec.com/software-radio.html cannot be >> accessed? >> And the document and source code cannot be downloaded. >> Why? Is GNU radio open to public now? > It's there. The comsec.com site is just REALLY slow. It took upwards > of a minute or more to respond to my browser request. > The source files are all available via CVS from the gnu.org site. It > looks like nothing has been done with the project for several years.

You're not looking in the right places. I see CVS activity within the last couple of weeks.

On the gnu.org site, there is an announcement of a new release (2.6) as of december 9th 2005, following previous releases on 3/30/05,

2/2/05, 11/4/04, and 10/11/04.

-- Welcome My Son, Welcome To The Machine -- Bob Vaughan | techie @ tantivy.net | | P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, -- Ca 94309 | -- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --

Reply to
Bob Vaughan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.