Samsung PS-50P96FD Plasma Review

If you talk about Plasma TVs most people think about Panasonic & Pioneer, but Samsung is also quite a big player in the Plasma market. The review of their latest PS-50P96FD proves that they can make some really good Plasma TVs.

Here's a review about this Plasma:

formatting link
The PS-50P96FD is a 50 inch screen & offers Full HD (1080p) resolution, so you can really notice the difference against lower HD resolutions. The contrast ratio of the screen is an impressive 15,000:1 & connectivity is well handled with for instance 3 HDMI 1.3 connectors. You can see the full specifications here:

formatting link

Reply to
HDSAT
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Reply to
Art

Reply to
bigjim

As does Panasonic.

Reply to
Gandalf

formatting link

formatting link

Plasma and LCD are all to small. I'm watching a 60" SD Pioneer now with 1000 lines of resolution. Dont want to go smaller.

Reply to
Deke

formatting link
>

On a price per inch basis, take a look at DLP. You can get a 1080p Toshiba 65HM167 for $25.60 per inch, delivered. Great picture, too.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew L. Martin

Reply to
bigjim

I can, and have, picked up my 65" DLP and moved it by myself. It weighs in at ~85 pounds.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew L. Martin

OK, this sound great. Where can one buy one? Any online sites? GM

Reply to
GAmitch

Reply to
Robert

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.