Automation Beyond the Home at M2MForums.com

Hi,

I've browsed this group over the last year and have been amazed at the breadth of knowledge shared around the home automation space. I've been involved with remote monitoring for about 5 years and have seen a lot of transaction on the wireless front with GSM/CDMA modems. There are quite a few manufacturers currently selling application specific devices with all sorts of different sensors as well as wireless communication protocols. As a developer, this has been very frustrating from an adoption standpoint. If anyone in this group is interested in remote telemetry, telematics, and control then please feel free to check out

formatting link
It's an initiative to bridge all different aspects of the M2M (machine to machine) value chain. There are some very interesting wireless applications cropping up and I'm working to build a community of knowledgeable participants that can discuss the best practices and gotchas of M2M. I've learned a tremendous amount from this list and hope to see you over at M2MForums.

All the best, Dennis

Reply to
db75
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.