Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
September 18, 2005, 1:29 am
rate this thread
I have a pix501 and I want to send the message to a syslog server (i
installed Kiwi Syslog ) on the Kiwi syslog server what should I put as
source IP address ? or the Pix inside interface IP ?
I already used those command on the pix
logging host inside inside_Host_ip_which is running the Kiwi
pixfirewall# show logging
Syslog logging: enabled
Timestamp logging: disabled
Standby logging: disabled
Console logging: level debugging, 20 messages logged
Monitor logging: disabled
Buffer logging: disabled
Trap logging: disabled
History logging: disabled
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » CNN: Mueller investigating McCabe termination [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » quckloader for windows and older Napco P3200 panel
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security