Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Passed the BCRAN! And odd stumper QoD
- Owen Roth
March 22, 2005, 2:51 am
rate this thread
Another one bites the dust. Now for the combo, next week.
The test had this question, which I found odd:
Mix 'n' Match:
CBWFQ 64 classes; not able to set a percentage of
Queue Lists user configurable; round robin.
Are the last two right? PQ-WFQ can set a percentage of bandwidth -- and it
uses classes, so there's a conflict.
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Frontier, CenturyLink, Windstream see broadband wireless as a gap filler for CAF-II ob...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum