Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mark Scott
May 31, 2005, 6:33 pm
rate this thread
if you get a simulation which covers Dynamic NAT can you use wildcard masks
instead of a shedload of IP ACCESS-LIST 1 PERMIT <internal> statements?
Along the same line can you change the IP NAT POOL address 1, address 2
NETMASK command to have a whole range either via changing the mask or using
- » IOS Upgrade Successful, but having interface trouble
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » AT&T and Union Reach Accord on Job Protection for Workers [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum