Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mark Scott
May 31, 2005, 6:33 pm
rate this thread
if you get a simulation which covers Dynamic NAT can you use wildcard masks
instead of a shedload of IP ACCESS-LIST 1 PERMIT <internal> statements?
Along the same line can you change the IP NAT POOL address 1, address 2
NETMASK command to have a whole range either via changing the mask or using
- » IOS Upgrade Successful, but having interface trouble
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Reliable Online Printing | Online Printing Solutions Malaysia
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » How I brought my cellular signal from -100dBm to -53dBm at home
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking