Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Cisco Certified Security Professional Exams
October 1, 2008, 6:34 am
rate this thread
Re: Cisco Certified Security Professional Exams
Been there, but kinda unclear:
Candidates for CCSP will now need only four exams (three required, one
elective) with the introduction of the new CCNA Security as a prerequisite,
instead of the five exams required today (four required, one elective). **
Retired exams that have been passed may be used towards exam requirements
for three years.
It took me a while to find out that the new CCNA Security is 640-553
Are the three required, one elective as follow, though?
- » http://www.cert-start.com ~ starting point for your certifications
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Digital Printing Malaysia | Printing Company Malaysia| Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Cancel Non-Published Service on landline? [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum