Cisco certifications

Upon completing ( for the 3rd time ) my CCDA re-certification through a leading Cisco training partner ( whose site proudly claims to be awarded as the best within Europe ) I reported several conceptual discrepancies and mistakes in the official books and on-line simulation tools I used. On June 27th I opened a case within the site of the Certification and training team. Then, after MONTHS of promises and embarassing pin-pointings, on September

8th someone from Cisco officially confirmed me that my "brave" and evidently unusual argumentations were finally delivered to the appropriate persons in charge to handle them ( first case worldwide ? ). As a partner, I just wanted to provide my meek contribution to the possible improvement of these instruments. Cisco learning tools are equalized to any other of their hardware/software product: I assume they are strategic not only for the dollars they generate. Cisco exam scores are inappellable: my melancholy vicissitude shows their arrogance towards those ( many ) people who periodically invest their personal time and money on these training paths. I do respect those persons much more of what Cisco does besides all the professions of customer service and unattainable technical excellence. For those interested, I can provide all the appropriate documental exhibits.
Reply to
Stefano Brumana
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.