WTS:Brand New HTC shift $350,Brand New Pls 3 80gb $250

*Hello buyers,we will like to let you know that we are the one of the lager electronics both home and offices distributor such as TV, video, plasma tv, camcorder, mobile phones,laptops and audio trade in Hong Kong as well as in United Kingdom, we currently having up to 800 shops that we supply and service departments with:02 Phones, Nokia Phones, Play station games,apple ipod vedio,apple iphones,htc shift & htc advantage 7500,Laptops,Digital Camcorders etc.

Email: snipped-for-privacy@ommail.com

extraordinary functional clout in a sleek, light-weight design.

Remember when a high-volume hard drive and a comfortable keyboard took up a lot of room? That was then, this is now. Make the HTC Shift, to the ultimate in smart mobility.

[ C O L O R = \\ " B L U E \\ " ] S P E C I F I C A T I O N :

Key Features

7-inch widescreen display 30-gigabyte hard drive QWERTY keyboard Microsoft Vista Business OS Windows Media Player 11 Tri-Band UMTS/HSDPA WiFi and Bluetooth 2.0

Manufacturer HTC Model name Shift Model id x9500 CPU type Intel A110 (Stealey) CPU speed 800 Mhz Graphics Intel GMA 950 OS Windows Vista Business Display Size

7" 800 X 480 Display Type Soft (Finger) Touch RAM 1024 MB Hard Disk 40 GB Keyboard YES Mouse Pointer YES Battery capacity 20 (W/hr) Weight 800 gm Size (w/h/d mm) 207/129/25 mm

Physical Interfaces VGA USB2.0 SD card slot

Wireless Interfaces BT2.0 802.11b/g Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE Tri-Band UMTS/HSDPA Additional Specs and Accessories (can vary) Fingerprint reader

If you wish for any product not listed here please email me the product Brand Name and Model and i will source it from our warehouse Our product are brand new, you can book your order at

Email: snipped-for-privacy@ommail.com[/COLOR]*

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
kennt111
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.