Quark Export

Good news - at least tentatively - there IS a way to export data from QuarkXpress. I know there are 3rd party products that do this as well as a product from Quark, the publisher of the software. It is also possible that the capability is now built into ver 6.5, or at least it seems so to me. That of course would be great.

I sent an email to the manufacturer for clarification.

So it appears that I will be wanting that sample of the guide. I will be in the office for sure on Tuesday and likely Monday, so if you can have a CD by then that would be great.

In case you are interested in reading what I found, here are some links:

formatting link
You can automate the process of extracting content from QuarkXPress? documents; extracted content can be stored in Extensible Markup Language (XML) format. XML content can then be used with HTML templates to create dynamic Web pages. You can also import XML content into QuarkXPress documents for print or the Web.

formatting link

formatting link
$1,000 Atomik also has a lite version $500

formatting link
$160

Bob

Bob

Reply to
Bob Alston
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.