[OT] Derek Broughton (was: Conversation about living "off-grid")

Path:

text.usenetserver.com!atl-c01.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!atl-c05.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!postnews.google.com!news4.google.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed00.sul.t-online.de!newsfeed01.sul.t-online.de!t-online.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail

individual.net is a favorite of trolls because it includes no identifiers useful to the ordinary Useneter.

They are fairly strict, the newsadmins there, so trolls have to be careful, reserving their other newsserver accounts for real abuse.

Just because someone is using a Canadian mailserver doesn't mean they've ever even _seen_ Canada.

formatting link
Derek Broughton Results 1 - 100 of 1,980 posts in the last year 1 alt.christnet 21 alt.energy.homepower 10 alt.fan.tolkien 13 alt.internet.wireless Mail-Copies-To: never

User-Agent: KNode/0.10.2

Maybe. Anyone can put anything there.

X-Face:
*B#;ocY:Hn?+%^}G)eOe'lPFb'~NYPy~/n7^Z7N:]>$](g5X"$z]@DSglXz8SOz3-5r6&j0.GUVzl:.*_{J"cw3(4e-+74$dZ:rBj/GQA4;0rhSNaG]0w.UahTrw&sh`o_+ly~3*!PhW%5~L9g*_"3)4V>RyiMBG=4hGVJ(.Gn/onlx`"4p>s=j[x

That's to make this sockpuppet of his look different from his others.

Xref: usenetserver.com alt.energy.homepower:230051 > X-Received-Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:30:07 EDT (text.usenetserver.com)

Troll. Yet another one of his kindergarden sockpuppets remains in my default gagfile (only the headers are downloaded).

No point in reading a troll's articles. They cannot be trusted.

They can say anything and scuttle off and hide behind another pseudo-identity.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Connor
Loading thread data ...

text.usenetserver.com!atl-c01.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!atl-c05.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!postnews.google.com!news4.google.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed00.sul.t-online.de!newsfeed01.sul.t-online.de!t-online.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail

Sure it does. More to the point, individual.net, like google, is a favorite of all of those of us who don't get usenet access with our ISP.

Actually, the mail server is in the US. But it's mine, all the same.

Cool! I maybe should tone it down a bit...

I never posted that. At a guess, I'd say that was Roy (probably one of _your_ sock puppets, Alan).

No, to try to ensure my local Wireless net keeps working.

Just an accidental cross-post

It's a corporate name, I can spell it as I wish.

That was kind of the point...

Yes, it is. I'm impressed - maybe you aren't just a really stupid bot after all. You've got way too much time on your hands though.

So what?

(g5X"$z]@DSglXz8SOz3-5r6&j0.GUVzl:.*_{J"cw3(4e-+74$dZ:rBj/GQA4;0rhSNaG

0w.UahTrw&sh`o_+ly~3*!PhW%5~L9g*_"3)4V>RyiMBG=4hGVJ(.Gn/onlx`"4p>s=j[x

Sure, but it looks just like me if you squint.

So, idiot, why would you waste so much time analyzing my posting history. All of which is valid.

I have never hidden behind a pseudo-identity. Every post I make to mail lists or usenet uses a valid email address and my own name. Feel free to try it.

Reply to
Derek Broughton

Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:29:17 -0300 from Derek Broughton : [Alan-Connor-related drivel]

What the f--- does this have to do with Tolkien?

It's bad enough his crap pollutes news.software.readers -- PLEASE don't bring it in here.

Reply to
Stan Brown

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 18:42:40 +0000, Alan Connor proclaimed:

*B#;ocY:Hn?+%^}G)eOe'lPFb'~NYPy~/n7^Z7N:]>$](g5X"$z]@DSglXz8SOz3-5r6&j0.GUVzl:.*_{J"cw3(4e-+74$dZ:rBj/GQA4;0rhSNaG]0w.UahTrw&sh`o_+ly~3*!PhW%5~L9g*_"3)4V>RyiMBG=4hGVJ(.Gn/onlx`"4p>s=j[x

Wow, I am underwhelmed.

Reply to
Jeßus

Complain about what? Another idiot with a computer that can't even get an article into my newsreader?

Who wouldn't be a threat even if his mommy let him out of the house?

text.usenetserver.com!atl-c01.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!news2.euro.net!news-out2.kabelfoon.nl!newsfeed.kabelfoon.nl!xindi.nntp.kabelfoon.nl!redpower.x-privat.org!x-privat.org!not-for-mail

rec.arts.books.tolkien:394531 alt.internet.wireless:252882

Sorry. Idiots are not allowed to send articles to my newsreader via the Usenet. Nor is anyone allowed to send replies to their articles to my newsreader via the Usenet.

And they certainly can't post anything that could possibly harm me.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Connor

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.