NEWS: Cingular claims US first with HSDPA handset

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:12:45 GMT, rico snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Rico) wrote in :

"Google is your friend."

Reply to
John Navas
Loading thread data ...

Ameritech New Media is a subsidiary of Ameritech. Ameritech was one of the original seven RBOCs, though they're now owned by SBC.

So, what you're saying is, there is some area where a RBOC subsidiary is competing against another RBOC, and they each laid their own independent wire to consumers' houses?

I've Googled them, and I can find much about their cable TV service in Chicago. I can't find any references to their telephony services - perhaps you can point me to some references?

Reply to
gopiballava

Does this mean it is an imaginary place? One made up by you and doesn't actually exist on any maps?

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico

Right more made up BS.

Reply to
Rico

Nice, outside the bay area the choices are a bit shall we say slimmer. But glad tyo hear you have all of three.

Reply to
Rico

He can't, they don't exist. Ameritech does not have anyone else stringing wire in the operational region. John just makes this stuff up.

Reply to
Rico

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.