My dog goes nuts when I run windows

Thanks Jeff - raised a chuckle.

formatting link
by Jeff Liebermann (jeffl@) 07/09/94 (All these really happened to me since 1983.)

1. "My hard disk won't boot." I suggest they take the floppy out of drive A:. Later when I arrive, they have successfully removed the floppy drive from the machine (with the floppy disk still inside).

... and 44 more.

Reply to
bod43
Loading thread data ...

Jeff,

True story: please search Usenet archives in sci.electronics.repair for keywords "Rush Limbaugh", "skunk" and "repellent"

Michael

Reply to
msg

Hmm, got me to thinking that I shouldn't be alone in this claim; talk radio gasbags must have inspired lots of folks:

formatting link
"Raccoons. My parents had very brazen raccoons coming in their house through a cat door (that supposedly could only be activated by a signal from the cats' collars). They tried a motion-sensitive outdoor light to no avail. What finally did the trick was to put a small radio tuned to a 24-hour news station outside the back door. Apparently, they can't stand Rush Limbaugh"

Reply to
msg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.