ACER LAPTOP TRAVELMATE 2200 SERIES

Quick answer: Check if you have a Bluetooth device installed.

Right click on "My Computah" icon and select "properties". Pick the "hardware" tab. Pick "Device Manager". Look at the list of devices under "Network". Is there a Bluetooth device listed? It will show up even if it's disabled.

If you suspect there may be a device driver or hardware detection issue, where the Device Manager shows an "Unknown Device" in the list, then download "Unknown Devices" utilies and see what they report:

formatting link

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann
Loading thread data ...

Hello all. a quick question & answer I hope. I recently bought an Acer Travelmate 2200 series laptop. On the front panel there is a bluetooth indicator that blinks on initial bootup.Suggesting that bluetooth might be installed. However, when a bluetooth device is present, nothing is found. The owners manual is vague. it says bluetooth (optional) I've e mailed Acer for advice, and got nothing back. Has anyone else got such laptop and have they had the same problem.

Cheers John

Reply to
G.J.Chard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.