I am looking for a virtual PBX system that is not tied to VOIP but can forward calls to VOIP, a landline/mobile, or just take a voice mail. Key requirements:
- Need to be able to build a fairly complex voice mail menu
- Need integration with Windows desktop and Android and IOS, so someone can receive notifications of new voice mails.
- Would ideally like to be able to listen to voice mails from the same app that notifies you of their presence, without having to go look at sound file in email or without having to dial into the PBX to retrieve.
- For a given person who has a mailbox, she should be able to turn on forwarding to her desk/cell phone instantly from the app, without having to login to a user interface and make a lot of configuration changes. A salesperson for example might sit down after a meeting and turn on forwarding for three hours, and then when they leave the station they want to instantly turn off forwarding so everything goes to voice mail.
- Proprietary VOIP phones should be an optional accessory, not required to operate the system.