USTelecom dailyLead September 19, 2005
formatting linkTODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY
- Verizon Wireless, Dell ink wireless broadband deal BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- P2P startup may buy Grokster
- Is wireless the next frontier for p*rn?
- Telos wins Pentagon deal
- Japan's experience with mobile music could hold clues
- The new Web USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- Presented by ILC: Broadband Services: Network Provisioning Across Multiple Technologies HOT TOPICS
- Fiber on the comeback trail
- EBay buys Skype for .6 billion
- Report: TV's future is IPTV
- Ethernet not ready for primetime
- Broadband bill addresses advanced services EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- Cisco offers new IP networking products REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- Can Wi-Fi master disaster?
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.