Telecom dailyLead from USTA July 11, 2005TODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY
- Sprint snaps up US Unwired BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- IBM, CenterPoint in broadband-over-power-line deal
- What does the future hold for T-Mobile?
- Mobile industry targets emerging markets with inexpensive phones
- Good eyes wireless e-mail market with new partnerships USTA SPOTLIGHT
- Register now for tomorrow's free FTTH Deployment Webinar HOT TOPICS
- Deutsche Telekom mulls T-Mobile USA sale
- Florida man arrested for accessing Wi-Fi network
- Mouse to offer mobile phone service
- Verizon, TBS sign carriage deal
- The next frontier: 100 Mpbs? EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- Siemens inks deal with Airbus for in-flight calling technology REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- EU acts on roaming charges
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.