USTelecom dailyLead August 19, 2005
formatting linkTODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY
- Report: IPTV set-top box market overcrowded BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Nextel Partners hits back
- News Corp. eyes two more Internet buys
- Florida carrier embraces VoIP
- Philadelphia chooses finalists in bid to build Wi-Fi USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- New in the Telecom Bookstore: Introduction to IP Television EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- WiMAX equipment testing delayed VOIP DOWNLOAD
- Some VoIP customers ignore E911 notices
- What does the future hold for Skype?
- VoIP port shipments up in Q2 REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- Singapore presses charges against file-swappers
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.