Re: The Wired Are A Rude Bunch

There was a letter to the editor in the Press-Enterprise here in

> Riverside, Ca. today. Someone wrote about being hit by a shopping > card in a market here by a woman using her cell phone, the person took > it away and shut it off, then the lady called the party she was taking > to and said that SHE had been interrupted by a rude person.

Good thing she wasn't about an hour further north, because if she'd run into me up here I probably would have done physical damage to the phone before giving it back to her. :)

I try extremely hard *not* to be rude when I'm using my phone in a public place, and I wish other people would too (though I don't expect it; I know better).

cart and talking, she never even know she had hit me, that one was not > as lucky, I got up, took the phone from her and smashed it on the > floor, she went nuts, but other pointed out that she had run me down > and kept going, would that be considered hit and run?

Good for you. :)

Steve in Apple Valley

Steve Sobol, Professional Geek 888-480-4638 PGP: 0xE3AE35ED Company website:

formatting link
blog, resume, portfolio:
formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Reply to
Steve Sobol
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.