Re: Not so Fast! 'xxx' Startup Put on Hold

If local communities or governments decide what is to go into '.xxx' it

> would seem to me that all the fuss over effective and ineffective > filtering would go away.

Everybody:

Please read RFC 3675 before commenting further on this subject.

-- Mark --

formatting link
does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate. Si vis pacem, para bellum.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: To make it easy for readers to find this _fascinating document_ that Mark refers to I am providing a link here:
formatting link
sub-titled '.sex considered dangerous', it is an interesting sermon-length document which explains why the author has such hatred and bias against a TLD known as '.sex' All the author's objections could likewise be applied to '.com' or '.org' or '.edu' as well, and if a couple of guys here in this mailing list are to be believed, '.org' is free to be (and I will suggest, is) abused at present. A finer collection of red-herrings you'll not find anywhere than those presented in RFC 3675. Thanks for pointing it out, Mark. PAT]
Reply to
Mark Crispin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.