Re: Last Laugh! Man Gets $218 Trillion Phone Bill; and Not SBC Either.

formatting link

> Man Gets $218 Trillion Phone Bill > Apr 10 3:08 PM US/Eastern > KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia > A Malaysian man said he nearly fainted when he recieved a $218 > trillion phone bill and was ordered to pay up within 10 days or face > prosecution, a newspaper reported Monday. > Yahaya Wahab said he disconnected his late father's phone line in > January after he died and settled the 84 ringgit ($23) bill, the New > Straits Times reported. > But Telekom Malaysia later sent him a 806,400,000,000,000.01 ringgit > ($218 trillion) bill for recent telephone calls along with orders to > settle within 10 days or face legal proceedings, the newspaper > reported.

In the 80s I got a bill from Diner's Club saying to pay my $40,000+ bill or else. NOW!. Took me a minute or two before I noticed the amount they claimed I owed was the same as my ZIP code. Apparently they upset a LOT of folks that month.

David

Reply to
DLR
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.